Sunday, February 26, 2012

All grown up....(almost)


Tana went to a dance last night for charity.  As I dropped her off and she headed to the door, I was just so overcome with emotions.  Emotions of love for my little girl, so proud of being the woman that she almost is, and yet a sadness....she is not my little girl anymore.  The one who loved Barney. The one who said 'milt' instead of milk.  The one who loved dressing up in all her Disney princess costumes.  The one whose first word besides mom and dad, was ball.  The one I used to drive around in the middle of night to try and get to sleep.  The one who slept right between Daddy and I.  The one who I sang "You Are My Sunshine" to every night.  The one who will always be my little girl, no matter how grown up she becomes.  I love you Tana Marie! 

1 comment: