Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tana.....

She got me a "How to survive without Tana" kit......what am I gonna do when this girl leaves?! I am one proud Mama that she got into every school she applied to...Wake Forest, UNC Charlotte, UNSCA, Miami of Ohio, University of Pittsburgh, UNC Chapel Hill, Highpoint, Appalachian State.....and has officially accepted to be a Tarheel!!! While I know she will soar and achieve all her dreams, I am still gonna miss that I can't put my arms around her for a hug everyday. August will be here too soon! I need the next few months to slow down so I can hug her anytime I want!! I love you to the moon and back Tana banana! And when you go to college don't worry cuz I will drive 2 and a half hours to come hug you!! Worth it!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment