Friday, January 29, 2016

Be still my heart

I woke up this morning to this text from Tana:
just wanna let you know that tonight liron (one of the guys in our group) got dumped by his gf of over a year and he was a mess, totally devastated. I found myself sounding more like you than ever as we comforted him and I just realized how I didn't recognize the influence of everything you've said to me. all your "lectures" have enabled me to be not only a better person, but a better friend for those I care about. you taught me so many things and have instilled so many values in me, and because of those I love who I am. I am happy with the person I'm becoming and I think that's an important phase (idk) in life so I just wanted to say thank you. Dont doubt yourself so often because I wouldn't trade your love for the world. you know when to give tough love and when to listen. I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow Mom❤️

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment