Saturday, July 15, 2017

He'll always be my little boy



The thing is, my kids are growing up.  Time is truly flying by.  I still have days where I am in denial of my age, and that I will have 2 now in college.  Casey leaves in about a month to attend Chapel Hill with Tana.  So even though he thinks he is becoming a man and leaving home, he will always be my little boy.  I can't help it, I will always want to make sure he is okay and wonder if he needs me.  He is going to be fine, and manage all on his own because I know Tony and I have prepared and raised him to the best of our ability, with the help of the Lord of course.  I am just so proud of the young man he is turning into.  I have no doubt he will thrive in college, he will do well, he will study hard, he will have lots of fun, he will take full advantage of the unlimited meal plan we got him, he will not wash he sheets until after I have reminded him 10X to bring them home for Christmas break (and then I will probably be the one washing them), he will miss my cooking, he will miss Roscoe the most of everyone, he will get sick his first time being away from home and it will be hardest on me not being there to take care of him, and he will be missed by his Momma so much that my heart hurts already thinking about it a month early.  I love you Casey Joseph!  Don't ever forget okay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment