Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Happy 17th Birthday Kyle!!!


Kyle's birthday started off with breakfast at Chickfila, he loves those chicken minis!  Then PaPaw (who came all the way from Ohio to be with Kyle!), Dad, Kyle and Thomas all went go-cart racing.  After that we all headed out to dinner and finished the night off with a movie, Lara Croft Tomb Raider.  It was a fun filled day, but I think Kyle was missing Tana and Casey.  And since it's Spring Break, most of his friends are on vacation....so it just isn't the same celebrating your birthday with your parents anymore.  But I am grateful that I got to be with him most of the day, I will take all the time I can with my kids.  I hope he had a good day even though it wasn't what he wished it was.  I love you forever and ever Kyle Anthony!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment