Thursday, August 25, 2011

Second Thoughts

All the kids are in school.  Today was the first day.  I walked Thomas and Kyle to their classrooms, and Tana and Casey took the bus.  Tony went in a little late to be able to see them all on their way.  But now that they are gone.....I just want to go get them all and bring them back home!!  Of course I am scrutinizing all that I seen when I was there, thinking I could do it better at home.  I promised myself I would raise my kids to have a better childhood than I did.  So if one thing goes wrong this Mama Bear is bringing her cubs back home!!  Okay, I know I need to quit being so defensive, and I am sure I will....in time.  And as long as they are happy, I am happy.  But my heart is aching right now.  I have never been a parent that can't wait to send their child off to school.  I truly do enjoy my kids.  Sniff, sniff, enough of this.  I need to get up, quit blogging, and keep busy.  And pray their first day goes better than we could have ever imagined!! 
Jeremiah 29:11  "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
I know God has my children on the path that HE has mapped out for them, HE is in control.  I give this all to Him.  

1 comment: